Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!




I'm always excited when Halloween comes around because it always signifies the coming of Christmas! The day our Lord and Savior was born!  A time to be at peace and love everyone!  First off, we should always love everyone but Christmas brings us to that place.  At lease I hope it does! LOL!  Anyhow, I no longer "celebrate" Halloween as a Born Again, but I do pass out candies and dress the dogs up (^_^) 

OK, if you're wondering why I haven't posted any POTD, well, I got super busy! I missed out on a couple of days.  Like "Around Town" and the "Moon".  I didn't think I'd get that busy but I did.  I'll have to post them tomorrow after Bible Study and start on Nov's POTD.  Are there anyone out there joining in on the fun?  Let me k now!  Here's Nov's list:


Thanks FATMUSMSLIM for this!

PS, keep checking back as I have a sneak ready to peek soon!  All my crafty friends will think it's pretty cute!

PSS - I forgot to mention, if you're looking for Mindy Terasawa's kits, she's no longer is selling them.  As of right now she's on a break and not sure whether or not she'll be selling or designing again.  I will keep you posted of any information I have on when and where she'll be selling her kits.

No comments: