Monday, June 13, 2016

SSSC PREVIEW OF CARNIVAL (SSSC NO 25)






Hi all!  I'm back with another preview!  Today we've got SSSC no. 25 Carnival.  I have to say she may be one of my favorites this year!  I think she's super duper cute, don't you?  Carnival and Shana will be available on the 15th.  Make sure to mark your calendars cause this may go fast!  If you're not that familiar with SSSC here's a little info on it:


The Super Secret Stamp Club is a 3-month online subscription where members receive a 3×4 special edition ‘mystery’ TGF stamp each month at an exclusive membership price of $8. SSSC Members get the stamp 1-5 months prior to it being released to the general public at the retail price of $12. The Secret Stamps ship the first week of each month (with the exception of international orders where all 3 stamps ship at the end of the second month) during the period in which you’ve registered for.

For today's project, I created this box slider box/card/giftcard holder for my husband's niece...I actually like how it turned out!  Hope you do as well (^_^)


As always, thank you for stopping by!  Now go to The Greeting Farm's blog and see what my fellow DT created!

1 comment:

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

Love how you colored her hair... this project is adorable!