Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Stamps for Sale!

Hello fellow crafters! I've been MIA I know! Family stuff and a nice vacay to Europe was what took me away from blogland and crafting.  But I'm back, and hopefully I can blog on occasion.  I will definitely craft, its just getting me to blog is the problem...lol! Anyhow, I'll try to make more of an effort, especially since the holiday season is coming and I got lots of crafting to do!  

Anyhow, I need to get to the point of this post (^_^).  I have some new and old stuff up for sale, please contact me if you want any right away if you want any of these because I am also posting them on Craigslist.  Hope you like some of these stamps, I love them all but I haven't been using any in so long, I figure it's best for me to give it to someone who'll make good use of them. As always prices are negotiable.



No comments: