Thursday, August 11, 2016

The Greeting Farm's SSSC no 27 Darling Preview



Hey all!  I'm back with our second preview for The Greeting Farm.  Today we are previewing the oh so sweet SSSC no 27 Darling!  If you are new to The Greeting Farm or if you've been out of the loop here's a little something explaining how SSSC works.

The Super Secret Stamp Club is a 3-month online subscription where members receive a 3×4 special edition ‘mystery’ TGF stamp each month at an exclusive membership price of $8. SSSC Members get the stamp 1-5 months prior to it being released to the general public at the retail price of $12. The Secret Stamps ship the first week of each month (with the exception of international orders where all 3 stamps ship at the end of the second month) during the period in which you’ve registered for.
For my project, I wanted to use soft colors to go with her name.  I created two mini milk carton and to house it, I created a carrying case to carry them.  You can put some tiny treats to go inside them.  As always, thanks for stopping by!  Make sure to check out The Greeting Farm's blog to see what my fellow DT Leaders created!

No comments: