Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Several Announcements

First let me repost this information because I see tons of traffic on my blog looking for Mindy Terasawa.  She is currently not selling her digital kits.  Last she told me, she was taking a break and not sure exactly when and if she's coming back.  Lets all pray she does!  I miss her work but understand her situation (having a new job and being burnt out on designing).  If you want to contact her, please email me and I'll let her know.

Second announcement...well I can't really say exactly but you definitely should come and visit my blog within the next two week as there will be a sneak peek of something super cute!  That's all I can say for now...

Third, I am failing miserably on the POTD...been working on this sneak and I've been forgetting to take the pics.  I made have to put it on pause for now...  I'm really sad about this as I love looking back at the pics.  But with this new adventure, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to work w/some lovely ladies.

So with all that said, if you're a fan of cute stuff and daily documenting please come visit often (^_~)

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: