Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Greeting Farm's Pop Out Xmas is now available!


I'm back with the last Stamp Feature for the week.  Today we are featuring the cute Pop Out Xmas which I think is perfect for scene building.  I used this stamp set for a box/favor that I will be giving away during the holidays.  This box is from the Silhouette store and I just embellished it using the Pop Out Xmas stamp set.   This box is pretty big and you can put tons of goodies inside it.  Hope you like it and can't wait to see what you guys create!




Thanks for joining us for The Greeting Farm's Stamp Feature and hope to see you back for next month's release!

Stamp used:
Ho Ho Holidays stamp set
Ho Ho Holidays coordinating die set



The Greeting Farm 
The Greeting Farm Instagram
The Greeting Farm Facebook
The Greeting Farm YouTube

No comments: