Thursday, June 11, 2009

Reminiscing ...

I haven't had time to work on anything crafty lately. I've been busy running errands and doing stuff around the house. Hopefully that'll change today! Especially since I should be getting my the new 2009 - 2010 Stampin' UP! Idea Book and Catalog! Can't wait!

Anyhow, I was going through my personal blog and found these set of pictures. These pictures were taken in Feb 07. I loved when it snowed , it was never too much, just right! I'm sure dh didn't think so especially when he had to go into work (^o^). Anyhow, the one year death anniversary of my baby Avery is coming up at the end of the month so I thought I'd post pictures of him from now until the anniversary. I still get sad and teary eye whenever I think of him (which is every night). What a great dog he was and how much he's left a big hole in our hearts (*o*). I'm gonna stop it at here or else I won't be able to continue typing this post.

If you've read all the way through, thanks! I'm sorry that this isn't a crafty post but felt since I didn't have anything new to share and wanted to honor Avery, thought this was the perfect time to post this.

As usual thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Love those pics!! Wish it snowed here in Hawaii.

Teri said...

Loving those pics of Avery. I know what you mean about getting teary eyed when you see your pets after they have passed. I have lots of pics of my many cats from previous. Good thing Mochiko keeps me busy :0

Kyoko said...

How touching ... Avery is so beautiful! Losing a pet is very sad because they become such an special part of your life. They love you unconditionally are always so happy to see you! Thank you for sharing such a touching story.

Maria said...

I'm sorry for your loss, Claudette! I have pets too and my cat Dori is my buddy. I sometimes tell my husband how sad I would be without Dori and our other pets in our lives. . .we have 2 cats and 2 dogs. We love all of them but Dori is my best bud for sure so I know how sad you must feel.

Avery was a handsome dog. He sounds like he was a wonderful dog.

Maria

Michelle Alejandro said...

So sorry about Avery, I know how much my dog means to me and have lost dogs in the past...He looked like the sweetest dog and looks like you had a lot of great memories of him. Beautiful pictures of him and I hope that you don't get too down.

Take Care,
Michelle