Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Gift Card Holder Folder

Quick post! Made this gift card holder folder cause I'm always in search to make my gift cards a bit more personal since buying someone a gift card isn't the most personal gift one can give. I can never have too many gift card holders and when I saw this, I thought it was oh so adorable. I will post a tutorial which you can find anywhere on the web but if you're too lazy to search as I am at times I will post a tutorial. LMK otherwise I will not post the tutorial...LOL! It's late and I've been running around town today and had an unexpected appointment which threw my schedule off completely! Here it is as usual thanks for stopping by! Aloha!

11 comments:

Dawne said...

Whoa that is a cool gift holder!! I'd like to know how to make that. I also love your background of cupcakes for your blog template!!!! MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm.....they look so delicious! I love cupcakes =)

joni h said...

Love the DP that you used. Very tropical!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

hey girl love your card where did you get your DP hope all is well...count down huh.....have a great day

Kyoko said...

Such a pretty GC holder ... so much Aloha!

Teri said...

One of my favorite GC holders! Love to see your tutorial...

Jamee said...

super cute! thanks for sharing :)

Denise said...

WOW, that is so cute! Love the Haw'n look. Do you live on Oahu?? You can join us for craft play day!!

Jodi said...

This is sooo pretty!! Love the pretty paper and the colors you used!! Very nice!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Maria said...

Oh such a pretty card holder, Claudette! I love that hibiscus image. . .it's such a pretty image! Awesome choice of colors too!! Hey post the tutorial or the link. . .I'd love to try it out! Thank you for sharing such a pretty creation!

Maria

Pineapple Cove said...

You can never have too many gift card holders - they always come in handy!! Love the colors you used...this is one of my favorite designs as far as gc holders.

ManLe

Michelle Alejandro said...

Love this gift card holder, so island inspired! Hey where did you get your background cupcakes from? I love them!