Thursday, June 25, 2009

Little Tea House Kit by Mindy Terasawa

As promised here are Mindy's latest kit called Little Tea House (avail this coming Sunday at DD). This kit is perfect for Tea Party invitations (we have many of them in California!) and I believe there may be a few places here in HI that holds them. Or for girlie birthday parties!!! I already know what I'll be making with these, can't wait! I'm also including the kit that came out a couple of weeks ago called School Daze. I know school is out for most of your kids and it's too late but for those that are year round maybe this kit will come to good use. If not, you can start on your child's school goodies for the upcoming school year. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

Kyoko said...

Wow, super cute new creations from Mindy! I just love her stuff. TFS and have a super weekend!

Jamee said...

that is super cute :)

Jodi said...

These are so cute!! Love the pastels.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Dawne said...

WOW sooooo cute!! Thanks for letting us know!! And I just can't wait either =P

Little C's Creations said...

Yummy.... will have to get these now...

thanks for sharing!

hugs,
Jen

Pineapple Cove said...

Hey Claudette,

So enjoyed meeting you the other day!! Can't wait until you get back from your trip to set-up some digi classes at the store!

Have fun in Japan..oh and don't forget to check out the copics there - I hear it's a lot cheaper than the states!!

TTYL
ManLe