Monday, June 29, 2009

Bad News

For those who wanted to buy a Sweetie and haven't, I'm sorry to inform you that I will no longer sell the Sweeties via digital format. I was informed today by Mindy that since she's a designer for DD that she has signed a contract to sell her digital creations only through them. And because Mindy's not selling them on their website she feels it's best that we discontinue selling them digitally. However, the rubber stamps are still a go and as soon as I find a manufacturer to produce them I will let you know! I'm sorry for those that have missed the opportunity to buy them (had plans to discontinue the digital format once they became rubberized anyways) but fear not, they will be out in rubbah soon! (^o^)

2 comments:

Kyoko said...

Wow, lucky I got mine earlier! But, please let me know when you get them in rubber, b/c I will definitely get some! Thanks!

Teri said...

OMG, I agree with Kyoko! Thank goodness I got mines too! We are anxiously awaiting the rubbah!! Thanks Claudette!