Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Christmas @ Tokyo Disney

Last Dec M and I were in Japan for M's work and as usual, I tagged along! We went to Tokyo Disney because dh's mission is to go to ALL the Disney's! Crazy if you ask me! LOL! Anyhow, it was decorated in Christmas theme so you totally felt the Holiday Spirit. In fact, that was probably the only place M felt the holiday spirit. LOL! Japanese people don't really celebrate Christmas. Anyhow, it was Disney's 25th year in Japan...can you believe I was there opening day 25 years ago? Wowzer! Anyhow here's my LO:

8 comments:

Jacilynn said...

super cute! What a fun trip! Looks awesome.
x

Unknown said...

One of my students used to go to Disneyland 2x a year and by the time she was 12 had gone 24 times - and not only the one in CA. Spoiled or lucky?

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

I'm super jealous that you've been to Tokyo Disney!!! I want to go to all of the Disney parks in my lifetime - that's for sure!

Love what you did with your layout this week, girlie! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely layout! I so want to go to that Disney. Last year I went to the one in Paris. Sounds like a great way to spend Christmas!

Joy said...

love it Claudette! I wish I could be in Disneyland for all the holidays as I know it's so festive and you can feel the spirit! I would love to be your dh and check out all the disneys! must be a lot of fun! I have to say that after my last experience in disney land...it is the happiest place on earth! love your layout! you look like you! =) have a great hump day!

Cyndi said...

nice layout! haha my bf loves disney too! we've gone to US ones a lot already so we plan to go to the tokyo one next!

Michelle Alejandro said...

This is so great! I love the layout! You are the queen of digis I tell you! I wish I could get into the digi scrap booking, hmmm....

joni h said...

great LO! So fun the TGF digi stuff!
no way, Tokyo Disneyland is 25yrs! I was in Japan when it had opened in 19...uh, oh...it was 25 years ago!!