Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Thank You RAKs

OK, I'm still on the notebook...I think tonight maybe the last night of making these suckers...LOL! I may make some later this week, but for the majority of it, I'm done! I'm pretty sure you guys are tired of them and since I haven't made anything other than those, I'm posting a few RAKs I made the Vet back in VA. I made them these pails full of nugget candies as a Thank You for taking care of Avery. DH and had to go to Rhode Island for dh's classes and we needed to checkout of housing, unfortunately we couldn't take Avery with us so we had to leave him at his Vets. I wanted to give them something as a thank you and good bye present so this is what I made. Thanks for stopping by! Aloha!


10 comments:

Michelle Alejandro said...

These are so sweet! What a sweet gesture! Where did you get the pails?

Hugs,
Michelle

Sparkplug17 said...

These are darling! I love the googly eye.

Joy said...

great pails! love each one with the "BOO" on it! it came out so cute! I'm sure they loved it! you have been busy with those note books. they are so wonderful! TFS and have a good monday!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

these are great....hope all is well....take care

Cyndi said...

Cute RAK!

Elena said...

What a great RAK you made for the Vet! TFS!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What great treats Claudette, Hugs, Nikki x

Teri said...

Super sweet! I'm sure they loved their treats!! Good luck in finishing up your notebooks...what's next?? xoxo

Jodi said...

These are super cute!! Love the pails!
Hugs
Jodi =)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super sweet! :)