Thursday, September 03, 2009

New Adventure!

Aloha! I am happy, happy, happy to announce that I made the TGF Digital Creative Team! Woohoo! As many of my regular bloggers know, I am first and foremost a digital scrapper. I believe my digital work so outweighs my traditional card making abilities. Altho, I sitll love making cards the traditional way, digital is definitely what I'm comfortable with! Therefore, when I saw the announcement to apply I did it without really thinking. I told no one in case I didn't make the team...hahaha! Yes, I am a chicken but hey, you would have never known had I not gotten picked! Anyhow, I am so excited for this new venture! More details will come! For now, I'd like to introduce you to the two other talented ladies that made it, please visit their blog and get inspired!


15 comments:

Tammy said...

Woo Hoo Claudette
I knew you'd get on this team. When I saw the call I was like..."Oh that has Claudette written all over it"
I know how CRAZY TALENTED you are with digi!!
You are going to blow us away with your talent and I just can not wait!
Hugs Hugs Hugs Claudette!!
I'm so excited for you!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! So glad for you :)

Janis said...

Congrats Claudette! I'm so excited to see what you'll be crafting with, in digital now. Take care and see ya soon!

Michele said...

Congratulations Claudette!

Linda said...

Yahoo! Congrats Claud! Can I have your autograph please? Hope you feel better soon, k? You gotta make it on Sunday!!! Hugs, Linda

P.S.: Now I know where Thelma's is!

Brenda said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Jodi said...

Congratulations girl!! I am soooo happy for you because I know this is right up your alley! I know you will be making some awesome creations for them and look forward to seeing them all!!
Hugs
Jodi

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Yay! Congrats to US! :) You do great digital work. I'm so inspired by it. I'm so glad to be working alongside you! :)

MargaritaMD said...

CONGRATS CHICK!! I know you'll do great things with TGF!! Hope you're feeling better today :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats!!!
So happy for you :*)

Michelle Alejandro said...

Wohooo Claudette! That is so awesome and you will be such a wonderful part of their team! Congrats girl!

Hugs,
Michelle

Joy said...

Congratulations Claudette! you totally deserve a spot on the TGF digital creative team! you are so awesome in your creations! I can't wait to see all your wonderful LOs and creations! now you can help me with my daughter's scrapbook! lol! have a wonderful weekend!

Teri said...

CONGRATS Claudie!! What an honor to know a celeb! Seriously, I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see what you create! See you soon! xo, Teri

Kyoko said...

CONGRATS! You are the bomb!

Cami said...

CONGRATS to you CLAUDETTE! TGF has definitely chosen well and you are so talented and will contribute ALOT to their team. I am so proud and happy for you!!!
Cami