Friday, September 11, 2009

Gift Card Box

Happy Aloha Friday! Quick post since it's super late! I made this Gift Card Box for some GC's I'm making for a Craft Fair I'm participating in. Made a set of GC Holders of different occasion and decided to make a box to house them. That's it! LOL! Got the image from Miss Janis. I'm sorry but I don't remember the name of the bear, I swear Janis mentioned it to me several times, but I think I was overwhelm with her collection. If anyone knows what they're called, please let me know. Mahalo! Hope you all have a great weekend! BTW, I got the box tutorial from Keri Metzger, she made a Crayon Box but the dimensions were too small for me so I had to change it up a bit. Pls. let me know if you'd like my dimensions and I'll post.

11 comments:

Jacilynn said...

How cute! that bear is so adorable.

Janis said...

Cute GC holder. The name of the bear is Forever friends by Hallmark.

Brenda said...

Very cute box... please post the dimensions. Thanks!

Jenny said...

This box is so cute! Please post the dimensions! Thanks!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Joy said...

this is just adorable! I love those bears! they are so cute! I saw them somewhere...but I forget where! love the paper you used! this is great for the craft fair! good-luck! have a wonderful weekend!

Jacilynn said...

Hey Girlie, You let me know if you want some stamped images and I'm more than happy to send some your way.
x Jacilynn

Pineapple Cove said...

Is that the Forever Friends bear? Oooh, I LOOOOVE Forever Friends!! Didn't know they made stamps out of them!! Soo cute!!

Thanks again for bringing Roxy & Miguel by today! =)

Kyoko said...

Awww, love it Claudette! Your layout and DP!

PS: I'm soo addicted to FB ... LOL!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute!! Love it!

Teri said...

Love this cute box and bear image. Yes! please post your dimensions for the box...we all love boxes!!

gracie said...

I love bear-bear, too! He's from the Forever Friends by Deborah Jones and in the Andrew Brownsword collection. Morning Glory used to carry cards. Hallmark has the license, but the US Hallmarks do not carry them. I've been trying to buy the rubber stamps from England, but most of the stores do not ship to the US. If they do, shipping is 2x the cost of the stamp. If you find them locally, please post to let us know. :)