Friday, September 04, 2009

A Big THANK YOU!

Seriously, I'm so beyond words! I can't explain to you how much your support and well wishes really means to me! I'm speechless and beyond words! So happy that I have such a great support network! You guys are the best and for that, I'm truly honored! So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Before I forget, I did not realize that Jacilynn's blog link was entered in incorrectly. It has been fixed so please go to the post before this and click on it to view her blog.

Again thank you for your support. Sorry that I do not have a card or anything posted today. My throat is getting worse. Was out all day today driving some family friends around who are visiting the island. I am now on my second night of being on Nyquil and it's so affecting me right now. Better sign off before my typing gets worse!

Have a great day everyone...please check back, I will try and create something. If you don't see anything, that just means I decided to stay in bed and try to get better!

Aloha!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Oh girl ... poor thing! You've run yourself into the ground being a SUPERWOMAN! Get some rest and take care! Don't come on Sunday if you're not feeling well, k? xoxo, Linda

Unknown said...

Get well soon :)

Enjoli said...

OMG,Congratulations!! I told you, you would make the DT. :) I can't wait to see what you create. I hope you feel better and I hope you have a great weekend!! Hugs, Enjoli

Tammy said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. It's no fun being sick in the Summer.
Have a restful weekend.

Jodi said...

I really hope that you are feeling better since you wrote this posting!! I will have to send the pics of Sophie in her bee cosutme! So cute!!
Hugs
Jodi =)