Thursday, September 24, 2009

San Diego

Since I haven't had time to craft, I thought I'd post a LO! I love the simplicty of this LO and looking at it makes me miss San Diego. I absolutely love San Diego, but didn't realize it until we moved away. Don't get me wrong, I love Hawaii just as much...I guess maybe they're tied...hmm, not sure about that. If I knew dh didn't have to transfer I'd say lets stay here for good. However since that is not possible the next place I'd want to move to is back to San Diego. Really if you ask me my first choice would always be Yokosuka, Japan! But that's totally out of the question (@_@) so since we were so blessed to have had the opportunity to live here, I guess I'll make due with San Diego...LOL! I do miss the cold weather and yes folks San Diego can get pretty cold! And I miss spending Christmas there...it's just not the same here. Anyhow, I made this LO when I was still living in DC and missed San Diego terribly! Anyhow, thanks for allowing me to ramble...LOL! Here's the LO! TFL!

9 comments:

Janis said...

Love your digi layout. You must be homesick now. Awww...

Shirley N said...

OMG this is just beautiful! I must look into doing digis, too! Wonderful job, Claudette!

Cyndi said...

Love your LO! Looks so calm!

Teri said...

Wow! Great LO claudie! wanna do my scrapbook? heehee!

Joy said...

awe...Claudette...if you go back home then all the islander girls would miss you so! please don't go! =) hope you feel better telling your story. love the LO as you do such wonderful stuff! TFS your heart with us!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

I love how simple your LO is! :)

joni h said...

great LO! hawai`i can't be beat!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous lo Claudette, love the beautiful photo. Hugs Nikki x

Linda said...

Love your LO girly! But I bet you when you leave us, you'll be making a page similar to this about missing Hawaii and all of us crazy Island Girls ... love you!