Thursday, January 22, 2009

Found a great store!!!

OMG, I cannot believe that Joy from Tamiko's has a store that sells The Greeting Farm stamps (formerly known as Pink Poison) and other great craft supplies! I have been emailing her and visiting her blog on a daily basis and it never occurred to me to look throughly at her blog. I'm always going there for great inspirations (there are tons!), not realizing anything else! Anyhow, I found her store through another site and am thrilled to have found it. Not only does she have some cute stamp sets and supplies, but she's currently offering FREE SHIPPING on orders $25 and above! So please hop on over to her blog (for inspiration) and her store (for goodies) and check her out! She's also one of the sweetest people I've met here on the island!!! Thanks again Joy it was great meeting you and talking your ear off...LOL!!!

No comments: