Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Still time to vote for Roxy!

Ok Folks, bear with me on this post as I am composing it on my phone. You still have time to vote for Roxy. The contest ends Oct 30. Please remember you need to LEAVE A COMMENT on the Hawaii Pet Network in order for the vote to count. You can vote every day until the contest closes. I know it's a pain to log in but we really appreciate the support from everyone!


Please vote HERE.


On the last post I mentioned a giveaway (for helping Roxy)...well to help entice you, I'll be giving away some TGF stamps particularly the new Beanie Anya which will be release on the Nov 1 and some hybrid goodies. I will take the names off the Pet Network site since some of you are forgetting to leave a comment here. The more you vote the more chances you have to win. Good luck everyone and thanks so much for your support!

And the winner for the Cutesy Critter Treat Topper( from this post) is:


Congrats Jen!!  I'll send you the file in a bit! 

No comments: