Monday, August 07, 2017

Mommy Lhey's July 2017 Little Bits Unboxing

I love subscription boxes because it allows me to not buy so much stuff AND everything coordinates!  I really love to support small business and Mommy Lhey is one of them!  The kits are either subscription based OR you can buy any month between the widow timeframe that Lhey announces.  I however have missed out on when they're avail to order so I decided to just sub and not worry about these awesome kits that I WON'T be missing!  I highly recommend you sub so you too don't miss out but again, if you're not sure, just buy the month's kit when Lhey announces it.  Definitely follow her on FB and get all the latest news and updates on her shop here.  

I'm going to get straight into the video.  Hope you like what you see and subscribe!  Enjoy!


No comments: