Saturday, August 19, 2017

The Greeting Farm Special Release - Halloween set!

Hey friends!  The Greeting Farm has a new release for you!  It's a super cute Halloween set called Trick or Treat it has six super cute characters and two sentiments!  I adore it!  While I don't make Halloween cards because...heck, I don't know anyone to give it to...do you give Halloween cards?  Let me know if the comments down below.  As usual my project is for the kids in my neighborhood...like, I like to make stuff that I'm actually going to use. Hope you like it as much as I liked using them to create these cute favor boxes!  They are available now at The Greeting Farm store.  Don't wait too long or it might be sold out by the time you decide on it! (^_~)


Thanks for stopping by!!!  Happy Shopping!



No comments: