Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Mommy Lhey June Kit Unboxing

Hey Friends!  I'm not sure a lot of you know but I have a YouTube channel and there I do haul video and unboxing videos.  I'm not sure if I'll keep it just for crafting or if I'll add anything to like travel vlogs...I don't know yet since I'm not that great at remembering to pull out my camera and actually document my trip as a vlog.  As I type this, I may just do a separate channel because I'd like to keep all craft stuff in one place and the other in another channel.  OK, so I think I've answered myself...bwahaha! 

Anyhow, I totally went on a tangent.  I have a video of me unboxing my Mommy Lhey June 2017 kit...if you wanna see what her kits contains and have been on the fence, then you should definitely check it out!  Enjoy!



Let me know what else you'd like to see either in the comments down below or on the actual video!  Thanks for stopping by!  Aloha!

No comments: