Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature - Up



Hey, hey, hey!  We got another Stamp Feature for you!  This set is called Up (it has coordinating dies as well) and I think it's sooo cute!  Sometimes I have a hard time working with stamp sets that doesn't have a character in it so when I saw this set, I was stumped.  That is until I used the Our Song for my Bible that I realized this stamp set as well with the Little Fairies stamp set would work perfect for another Bible entry and this is how I used it!  Journaling as always will be done after I post it and share it on YouTube.  I tend to keep my journals private since they're just for me and God.  As you know (if you visited a few days ago) the journal I had on my Our Song layout was about a song that resonated with the scripture so that was all the journaling I wanted to put on it.  Anyhow, thanks for stopping by!  Make sure to visit The Greeting Farm blog to see what Joni and Rosie created with Up!  Enjoy!




No comments: