Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Greeting Farm's SSSC no. 15 Rose Preview

Hi all!  I'm back with our second preview.  Today we are previewing SSSC no. 15 - Rose (since I'm on vacation and at the time I am writing this, the link has not gone live so I decided to include the what's new section as the link)!  Such a cutie, don't you think?  As many of my regular followers know, I love to read!  I'm always in search of new books even if I have like 10 books that I'm still reading through!  I know, I'm horrible!  You're also wondering who can I do it (I get that question a lot) it's weird but that's how my brain process.  The books I read ranges from biography to Christianity to chick-lit to thriller...  you get the point.  Anyhow, sometimes, I start reading one book and realize I'm just not in the mood for that genre so I switch over to something else unless it's a book I cannot put down.  Anyhow, I needed a place where I could jot down all the books I want to read and find interesting and so I created this little composition notebook using Rose!  (^_^)  I love how she has this look of contemplation...that's my look!  I'm always contemplating on something! hahaha!


Thank you once again for stopping by!  Hope you got some inspiration here on my little blog.  Remember you can use your Greeting Farm images on anything, not just on cards!  Be creative and we'd love to see what you come up with! 

No comments: