Friday, August 14, 2015

Special Release on The Greeting Farm Today!

OK, one last blog post for this Special Release!  Today is the day where you can purchase the two new stamps - SSSSC no. 14 Love Peppermint and no. 15 Rose at The Greeting Farm store.  Here are two more projects I created using both stamps:

This first project I made a Christmas card (you can never be too early to start creating for Christmas!).  I have tons of Pocket Style scrapping supplies, I thought what better way to use them up and put them on a card!  Simple card, but I really like it.  Hope you do too!


For my second project, I needed another bookmark so I created it with Rose.  Goes well with yesterday's post don't you think (^_~)  I tried to keep this one as flat as possible.  She is with me on my trip as we speak.  Again, I used one of the filler cards from One Little Bird's Pocket Style cards cut the top two corners, hole in center and embellished a little.  I love it when I could shop my supplies and use it to create all sort of things!
 

Hope you enjoy this blog post!  Please visit The Greeting Farm's blog for more inspiration and don't forget to grab you these two adorable stamps!

No comments: