Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's Thursday!

My goodness the weeks are going by so fast! I'm sure most of you that work say it's not going fast enough.  But for me, staying at home you'd think I would be bored to death.  But to be honest, I have tons of stuff to do and when I look up at the clock and see how it's almost dinner time I'm always wondering where the time has gone.  But this week, I actually can't wait for the weekend to come (will explain later). We got some stuff happening over there weekend and I can't wait.

Anyhow...  Today I am sharing a small look into my Project Life.  Are you doing Project Life? I know most of my visitors are card makers, but if you are a card maker or a scrapper and you are participating in Project Life, please share a link in the comment section, I would love to see.  Mine is so far behind, I'm even going back to my first few weeks and adding a few things here and there, which isn't helping me get caught up...LOL! I hope to be caught up soon, but I'm really far behind!  I guess key to keeping up is to make everything as simple as possible especially since that's the whole purpose.  OK, here's mine:



OK, before I end this post my dear friend ManLe is pre-selling the new Sister Stamps at her online store here.  You can also purchase all the other stamps there too!  Check it out and order now with the Pre-order special!




Don't forget I still have some stamps for sale, you can check it out by clicking on the "Items for sale as of 051712"  Please feel free to email me if you have any questions!  Aloha!

No comments: