Thursday, November 03, 2011

Day 3 - Bad Habit

Confession - I don't make my bed everyday. I know I should to prove to the hubby I do some housework while he's at work. But why bother sometimes when I know I'll be taking a nap in it? hahaha! They say (and I have to agree) when you make your bed right when you get up should starts your day in the right direction. I totally agree with that 100%. So with that being said, my days don't go quite right all the time (^_^).   Moving on...here's my picture.

I'm actually using my iPhone for all my pictures.  Yup, I'm THAT lazy to bust out with the DSLR. Plus the 
iPhone 4S has an awesome camera!

3 comments:

Creative Grammie said...

What? I make my bed everyday right after I get out of it, but my day doesn't always head in the right path! Wonder what I'm doing wrong. Hmmm Hehehe

~*Joni said...

Lol! Love the honesty, and hey - us locals take a shower every night, so technically our sheets are just nice and rumpled. Not dirty and messy. ;)

Cosi said...

Haha that's my bad habit, too. my bed is messy everyday I think it's more comfortable :D