Sunday, May 19, 2019

The Greeting Farm's Stamp Feature - Miss Anya Crop and Minkie 1

Happy Monday!  I'm posting two Stamp Feature projects on today's post because I forgot to post last Friday and was out all day.  Ugh...you know how life sometimes gets in the way of fun...#beingagrownup So I'm posting Friday's Miss Anya Crop and today's Minkie 1 project today.  Hope you don't mind...

So first up is the new and super cute Miss Anya Crop set.  I just love these grown-up Anya's and love the new style o these Miss Anya's!  My card is super simple and still stuck on that whole tag and glitter on the card theme...lol!  



And here's Minkie 1 (cuz you know there will be more...) project...



Love the new characters at The Greeting Farm and these were perfect to fill last weeks happenings!  It was a long and tough week so these went perfectly well with what happened last week!  Make sure to stop by The Greeting Farm blog to see how Joni and Rosie used these sets. 

No comments: