Thursday, March 28, 2019

SURPRISE!

I'm back with a surprise post!  And this time it's not a Greeting Farm post!  Not that I don't like posting for them but I haven't done much or posted much of other crafting stuff projects that don't involve The Greeting Farm.  If you haven't noticed, but The Greeting Farm is by far my favorite stamp company for all things kawaii (cute).  Anyhow, today's project are these cute little nuggets that I created for the flight attendants for my upcoming vacation.  I like to give them something little to thank them for taking care of us while we're in the air especially with the long flight we will be embarking on.  I like to get ahead of the game so I've created ten so far, but I believe I'll need five more.   I'm gonna take a break for now because of my shoulder aching at the moment.  The other five will look pretty much the same as these since I'm still using the same paper pad.  Hope you enjoy today's post and gained some inspiration from it (^_^)  By the way, do you give your flight attendants a little something when flying?



No comments: