Thursday, June 11, 2015

TGF Preview number 2 - Fashionista!





Welcome back!  Today's we are showcasing the ever so fashionable Fashionista Anya!  I just love, love, love her!  Fashionista is no. 13 of the SSSC series.  I decided to make another bookmark...yes, another one!  I am seriously one of those readers that read several books at a time.  Sometimes I read one book and find that I'm not into drama, so I'll switch over to another book but will go back to the drama when I'm in the mood.  I'm mostly a chick lit reader.  I don't go for heavy but that doesn't mean I don't read anything heavy.  I do prefer the light, fluffy types of books.  Currently I'm reading the Harry Potter series, the latest Shopaholic book, the newest Sophia Kinsella's YA book, a couple of books by another British Author, Princess Grace's biography (oooh, I do love biography books too!), and several others on my kindle.  So when I don't want to distrub the hubby, I read from my kindle in the dark but if I don't care (^_^) or it's daytime, I love having a book in my hands!  Be forewarned I will be making more bookmarks...hahaha!  Anyhow, that's enough of my book obsession...  here's my bookmark using Fashionista.  I tried to keep it as flat as possible but I just had to add the little flower!  


Please visit the TGF blog for more inspirations!  Don't forget Honey and Fashionista will be available Monday, June 15!

No comments: