Sunday, October 19, 2014

It's Make a Cut Monday!

Hello!  It's another Make a Cut Monday!  Today The Greeting Farm released Winter Greeting and Winter Kindness coordinating cutouts!  Don't you think these bundled up kids are adorable?!?! I decided to create some bookmarks because I don't know about you but I tend to read more than one book at a time.  And yes, I still love reading out of an actual book!  If it's super late at night, I switch over to my iPad so I don't need the lamp on and disturb the hubby.  (^_^)  Anyhow, I pretty much kept all the bookmarks uniformed since I created four and time is valuable for me, I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about! (^_^)

Here are my bookmarks:






As always thanks for stopping by!  You can purchase the Winter Greetings and Winter Kindness stamps here and here.  And you can purchase their coordinating cutouts here and here.

No comments: