Monday, January 27, 2014

TGF File Cut Monday

We are starting a new post every Monday at the TGF Blog.  Today we are showcasing another Daily Life page and a Valentine Favor.  My first project is for my Daily Life page for 2013's Valentine spread (yes, I'm still playing catch up to both 2012 and 2013!  I am happy to report I am almost done on both!  Woohoo!)  For my Daily Life Album, I decided to go small since I wasn't documenting my everyday like I did with 2012.  I like this format so much better because it allowed me to document and not worry about too much of the details.  Not to say I do not like the 12x12 format because I love it and will be doing it this year.  Thinking of alternating on both sizes.  Anyhow, check out my layout:




My second project is a Mailbox which is bigger than I had anticipated but it's cute nonetheless (^_^), at least I thought so...lol! This box will hold all those cute Valentine goodies that you get from school!  I wish I created this back when I was in school...LOL! 

Anyhow, hope you like it and hope you got lots of ideas!  For more ideas, please check out my fellow DT members:  


To purchase these awesome kits click here.  Have an awesome week!

No comments: