Thursday, February 11, 2010

Two days in a row...

....hopefully I can keep this up!  Thanks all for the concern about Roxy!! She's doing much better.  We didn't get to go to the vets yesterday because they wrote her appointment incorrectly so instead of yesterday it's today.  And no, I didn't get the days wrong, I specifically told them Wednesday and M heard me say that.  Any how, thank goodness I am free today to take her so it all worked out.

Today's craft project is a hybrid project.  I made these tic tac holders using Mindy's latest kit Rock Angel.  Not sure if there's time to submit to the store. If not, I'll be giving these away Friday for those procrastinator!  LOL!  BUT if these make it in the store than I'll only give to one commenter! 




As always thanks for stopping by!  Aloha!


9 comments:

Jenny V. said...

Hi Claud! Mindy's kit Rock Angel design are gorgeous! I really like the design and color. Great project. Have a great day!

Jenny said...

Hi Claudette!
Hope Roxy feels better soon. You used your mommy instincts and did the right thing. Sorry you can't make it to Teri's on Sunday!

Cute project by the way!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

MargaritaMD said...

wow! your mojo is slowly coming back!! hooray!!! love that new design!! i need to see moe pics of your project :)

Brenda said...

Cute DP! Love your new blog header too!

Cheryl said...

These tic tac holders are so cute!!! Glad I got to meet Mindy at the show.

Michele said...

Hi Claudette,

Your tic tac holders are adorable...I'm loving the Rock Angel DP and your new blogwear!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

They're so cute! and I love your blog look! It's rockin'!!! :)

TFS! hugs, margie

Lynn said...

This is a splendid project....double sweetness! Thanks for inspiring and sharing.

Unknown said...

So cute! Nice blog backgroung :)