Wednesday, December 02, 2009

TGF LO #9

Today I am using the new kit by TGF called Sunny Glen. I think this kit was perfect for those fall LO's! Of course you can use this for anything but the papers reminded me of fall.

Once again my LO is of my precious Avery. I'm trying to make a book of him for me. All the other books I created were for my dh. I wanted to put all the feelings and memories I have of him and how him being gone has really affected me. OK, I'm not going to write about more or else my eyes will start tearing. (wah!) Again, thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to check out the other DT girls:

2 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Adorable! I love the pic strip on the bottom! Great page girl.

Joy said...

another cute LO! he's so fluffy and white! I know it's so sad to lose your BF! I was besides myself when my first dog died! she was my world and my pal! now this one I have is my baby! so glad you are putting your memories to visions of happiness=) hope you have a great day!