Tuesday, February 19, 2019

The Greeting Farm's Stamp Feature for Feburary


Hello everyone!  Sorry, I've meant to post these samples on each day we did the feature but for some reason, I totally forgot.  Sooooo....I'll be posting them all on this blog post (^_^)

The first stamp we featured was one of my favorite Planner Stamps from The Greeting Farm called Panda Plans.  Why do I love it?  Well for one, it's SUPER cute and two, my lazy but wasn't in the mood to color all those tiny panda's...lol!  Seriously the smaller the more crossed-eye I got...hahaha!  This made the "decorating" of my week go super quick along with the coordinating dies that you can purchase as well!


The second feature was using Anya - to be exact she's called I (Heart) You Anya and I think she's adorable and could see her used on so many different occasions.  It also went perfect for Valentine's Day!  Here I made a cute little box (well not so little) to house some goodies that I will be giving to a friend.  


 And lastly (I've added this to my favorite stack) the It's Your Birthday stamp set (it also has a coordinating die you can purchase as well).  Why do I love it?  Well for one, it's a Birthday stamp set, who doesn't ever need a birthday stamp?  Two, it's a celebration stamp set...it doesn't have to be just for birthdays and THREE my super favorite - IT HAS MACARONS!!!!!  LOL!



These stamp sets are available NOW at The Greeting Farm store!  OK, I just checked, everyone seemed to love It's Your Birthday as much as I do and it's sold out but our ETA (estimated time of arrival) should be about the 25th!  So make sure to check back then!  Can't wait to see what everyone creates with these new stamp sets!  Oooh and for more inspiration, please do check the blog and see what the others created using these stamps along with all our other stamps!  Have a great week everyone!

No comments: