Thursday, September 21, 2017

The Greeting Farm's Stamp Feature - Holiday Wishes AND SSS Stamptember Stamp set - Pumpkin Spice it Up

Last day of our Feature week!  Today we have Holiday Wishes stamp and coordinating dies!
I love penguins and this one is so cute with her/his hat and scarf!!!  I can't get enough of this stamp set!


I need several tags so I decided to create a couple using this stamp set along with it's die cuts!  I love how it turned out even thought it's super simple!



 Make sure to stop by The Greeting Farm blog to see what Rosie and Joni created!  Don't forget this stamp set along with Peace on Earth, Merry & Bright, Oh What Fun and last year's holiday stamp sets are available here.

But before I go... I wanted to share Simon Says Stamp Stamptember stamp that The Greeting Farm created for this month long event!  Keep in mind, this stamp set - Pumpkin Spice it Up is only available through Simon Says Stamp and it's while supplies last.  The Greeting Farm will not be carrying this stamp set and die cuts.  If you want it grab it NOW because last year's stamp set sold out pretty quickly!  Here's what I made using this cutie!




No comments: