Monday, September 18, 2017

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature - Peace on Earth

Hello, hello!  We are at another Stamp Feature week!  Man, I feel like I just wrote these blog post for last months!  Time is flying by and I don't know whether or not to be happy about it!

Anywayzzzzz, we are featuring The Greeting Farm's latest release and we are starting off with Peace on Earth.  A super cute nativity set that's perfect for this upcoming holiday!  I'm super excited for Christmas...it's when everyone (hopefully) pushes all the negativity aside and celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ!  Where everyone can all get along!  When I look at this stamp set all I can think of is "peace"  so Marie did good in naming it Peace on Earth (^_^)  I created a luminary from the Silhouette store and altered it to accommodate the stamp images.  I love how it turned out and plan on making more of these with a white paper bag and have them sit on my steps leading up to the house!  Enjoy and please visit The Greeting Farm blog to see what Joni created!  Also check back Wednesday to see what I create with the Oh What Fun stamp set!







No comments: