Sunday, October 15, 2017

The Greeting Farm's Stamp Feature for October - Best Friends


Hello Farmers!  Its that time again where Rosie, Joni and myself feature the new stamps that were released on the 15 of the month!  Today we are featuring the ever so cute Best Friends stamps set. I just adore this series and hope we'll have a ton more in the future!  But for now, let me share my project using Best Friends (I also used the die cut).  As always I make my samples with a purpose...and what I mean by that, is, I want to make sure I'm going to use what I make.  And since Christmas is right around the corner I decided to make a goodie bag, ready for the holidays!  I give these to the groomers, the vets, mailperson...you get the point (^_~)







Make sure to stop by The Greeting Farm blog to view Joni's and Rosie's creation!  Best Friends is available now at The Greeting Farm store.

No comments: