Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The Greeting Farm's Ho Ho Holidaysis now available!

 

Are you not feeling the Christmas feels as you view all of our creations using The Greeting Farm's new Christmas stamp sets?  As I was creating these, Hallmark movie channel has Christmas in July movies playing every Saturday and I've been watching them as I create!  I know it's the summer, but with Back to School sales in the stores already and some stores are starting to have Fall items in I just can't wait for the Holiday's to quickly approach!  Thankfully stores like The Greeting Farm are releasing their Christmas and Holidays stamps early.  I am getting a bunch of Christmas projects and ideas done early!  I hope that we are inspiring you with your holiday projects!  For today's projects, I created two gift card holders using the new Ho Ho Holidays.  Of course I had to make one a shaker and decided to make a regular GC holder for those that prefer a more simpler GC holder.  I thought this new set was perfect for them as the images/characters are small enough to fit on them.
 





Again, thanks for stopping by!  You can purchase these new stamps here.  Please do visit The Greeting Farm's blog for more inspirations!

Stamps used:

The Greeting Farm 
The Greeting Farm Instagram
The Greeting Farm Facebook
The Greeting Farm YouTube

No comments: