Tuesday, July 26, 2016

The Greeting Farm's Let's Mingle is now available!


Hello, hello, hello!  Hoping you guys are liking the Stamp Feature that my fellow DT Leaders and myself are showcasing!  Today we are showcasing the super cute Let's Mingle stamp set (coordinating dies are available as well).  For my sample I created, I decided to make a shaker ornament tag (I'm still on that major shaker kick, lol!).  I just love how this turned out and planning on making a ton more for all of this year's Christmas presents (crossing my fingers I follow through!).  I do plan on doing a tutorial on The Greeting Farm's YouTube channel on how I created this and the paperclip shakers for last month's release of the Little Mermaids and Fairies so make sure to subscribe to The Greeting Farm's YouTube channel and Blog!








Thanks as always for stopping by and make sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's blog!


Stamp used:
Let's Mingle stamp set
Let's Mingle coordinating dies
Happy Winter stamp set ("wishing you a very Merry Christmas" sentiment)
 

The Greeting Farm 
The Greeting Farm Instagram
The Greeting Farm Facebook
The Greeting Farm YouTube

No comments: