Monday, May 16, 2016

The Greeting Farm's Stamp Feature - Perk Up



Welcome back!  Today we are sharing the one and only photopolymer clear stamps released for the month - Perk Up!  I know I'll have tons of uses for this stamp set!  I absolutely love the smiley faces that come with it!  It reminds me of the kawaii type stuff I am use to growing up with in Japan and living in Hawaii!  For today's project I created one of my favorite Gift Card holders.  I believed it's called a "pop up gift card holder".  I stamped the coffee beans that came in the Mini-Remix Brewtiful stamp set for background and then stamped the cute To Go Coffee cup, cut it out using it's coordinating die cut and colored the lid and the sleeve red, stamped the happy face on it as well.  Then I covered both the lid and the sleeve with Glossy Accents to give it a "pop".






As always, thanks for stopping by!  Please check out The Greeting Farm's blog to see more creations using this super cute stamp!  And head on over to the store and grab yourself this, Anya Shops and OA - Lets Grill stamp set!

No comments: