Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature - Anya Shops

 
Hello Friends!  Ugh, this is my second time writing this as I accidentally deleted the first one...waahhhhh!  I'm so mad at myself!  Anyhow...  If you didn't know, yesterday The Greeting Farm released three new stamps sets.  Two were 4x6 red rubber stamps sets - Anya Shops and OA - Let's Grill and one clear photopolymer stamp set called Perk Up (has a coordinating die as well) for all you coffee lovers!  I can't seem to pick a favorite since I have some big plans using all three stamp sets and I know you will as well!  So for today's feature, I decided to create another bookmark...as most of my regulars know, I love reading and I often read more than one book at a time!  I don't know why I do it, I just do.  I really need to just finish a book then move on to the next!  But I don't so I always need several bookmarks.  I do have a Kindle (use it primarily for night time ready), but really there's nothing like turning an actual page over to read the next.  First world problems I tell ya!  hahahaha!  Anyhow, I digress...let move on and check out the bookmark using one of my new favorite stamp set - Anya Shops!



Definitely check out The Greeting Farm's blog and see what Rosie and Joni created.  Make sure to comeback tomorrow for the second Stamp Feature.  AND stop by the store to grab yourself all three of the new sets!!

No comments: