Saturday, May 28, 2016

The Greeting Farm has Bible Stamps!!!!


I'm super excited about these stamps!!!  I love documenting and journaling anything Faith base!  So I was extremely happy when Marie and I were discussing what stamp sets to create next!  I have been journaling in my Bible and wanted to do the artsy fartsy type stuff in my Bible.  But I wanted to buy a new Bible to do it in.  You see I have three Bibles.  One for reading, another for journaling and taking notes and the third for my art type stuff.  So this was perfect for my artsy Bible!  For my samples today I decided on making cards to show how versatile these stamps set are because the Guest DT showcased how to use the stamps in their Bibles.  So I wanted the viewers to see that this doesn't have to be just a stamp for your Bible.  I know a lot of people do not want to write or decorate their Bibles so this is perfect for your notebooks (where you journal and where you are comfortable decorating in), for cards, presents, daily documenting...anything!  So without going on and on...let me show you my creations...

Used the Trust in the Lord stamp set for my bookmark for my Bible.  


I made this card using Jesus is the Way stamp set for my husband's niece for her Confirmation.

Also used the Trust in the Lord stamp set for this is a simple 3x3 card

Lastly this is a card I made letting the recipient know 
they are Loved with the God is Awesome stamp set (^_^)

Thanks for stopping by!  These stamp sets are available now at The Greeting Farm Store!  Also make sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's blog, we got some special Guest Designers sampling these awesome stamp sets AND you can win one of these sets of your choice!!!

No comments: