Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The Greeting Farm's Stamp Feature - OA Let's Grill



Hey, hey, I'm back for our last Stamp Feature!  Today we are featuring OA - Let's Grill!  I absolutely love this set because I'm using it as a Backyard BBQ/Movie night invitation and favors.  The sample I made is a mock up of my invitation.  I will definitely change some things around and the card color.  The background paper is that of a watermelon but you can't really see it so I wanna change it...I may use another color of the part where the wording is on but we'll see.  Anyhow, this is what my mock up looks like!  



Thanks for joining us on our Stamp Feature series!  Our next Stamp Feature will be in July so make sure to stop by from time to time before then for the other releases as well!  Also don't forget to sign up on The Greeting Farm's mailing list for the latest news and updates!  Have a great week!

No comments: