Thursday, May 06, 2010

TGF Challenge - Mother's Day LO

OK, so today's post was suppose to be my TGF Challenge which was to create a LO for Mother's Day.  I misread the email and did next week's Challenge instead! I worked on it all night last night and was so proud I had it submitted earlier than I normally submit my LOs.  Needless to say, I have no LO (*o*)  So I am posting my Mother's Day card for my mom, I also made one for my MIL but made it in a different color.  I of course lifted this from Splitcoaststampers and need to go back and give credit to the original creator!  I will still be doing a Mother's Day LO but that'll be posted tomorrow (hopefully).  

So even though I wasn't able to post my LO today please still participate in the Challenge in honor or Mother's all around the world and for your own mom!  

Upload your layout  to Tgf Galleria>Scrapbooking>Contests/Challenges>All about Mom
You have until Tuesday, May 12th to enter to WIN a TGF Single of Choice (in stock).!  WINNER will be announced here on the blog next Thursday during the next SB Challenge!



Checkout my fellow DT's work for more inspiration!
Angela Sowell
Angie Blom
Claudette San Pedro - that's me...sorry no LO!
Jacilynn Cox
Jeannette Siciliani
JoAnn Valderama
Lysa Rohrer
Mag Araldo
Jessica Diedrich

5 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

No worries, girlie! I think your card is fabulous! I still need to make my mother's day cards! ack!

Jacilynn said...

I hopped over to see what you are up to. We'll catch your gorgeous craftiness next time.
x

Denise said...

Very Pretty! One of my favorite SU sets. Love the pretty colors.
Hugs,
Denise

Lysa said...

Oopsie! Cute card- love the bright colors!

ShaniKulani said...

your mother and mil are gonna love these cards :)