Wednesday, May 12, 2010

TGF Challenge - Color Challenge

Aloha!  We have another TGF Challenge going on! Here's my LO...yes, some of the pics are a bit blurry but hey, sometimes those are the photos you get.  Anyhow this is of my precious Avery on Christmas 2006.  I believe this was his last Christmas where he was himself (Christmas 07 was his last and he wasn't well).  Anyhow, this is about him opening his present...I think I'll make something like this for this year's card...we'll see.  I'll have to change it up a bit but I think it'll be similar to this style.  I used the TGF In the Spotlight butterfly for background, used the arrow stamp for the tree and of course I had to use Christmas Ian! 

These were the colors we had to use.  Upload your Layout or 3D item to TGF GALLERIA>Scrapbooking Kit>Contests/Challenges>Better in Color

Don't forget to check out my fellow DT's blog for more inspiration!

6 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So fabulous girlie! Way to go thinking outside of the box with the Spotlight kit! :)

Cyndi said...

very nice LO! Love the pictures and merry christmas in different languages!

Joy said...

so cute your avery! I know that you must miss that cutie! but knowing that avery is not suffering...is better =) love your layout! this turned out so wonderful. have a good thursday!

Lysa said...

Aww.. cute! Great idea to use the arrow as a Christmas tree! (will have to remember that one!)

~*Joni said...

Claudette this is sooo amazing. I love the whole idea behind your page, so full of loving memories, and brilliantly designed around the Spotlight set. You are a scrapbooking genius, your single page tells more than words could ever express. :D

Jacilynn said...

gorgeous page girl! Love your sweet puppy pics