Saturday, May 30, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
Decided to make this Post it Note Holder for the niece to match her purse and card.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
A hui hou (Till we meet again)!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
CS: Making Memories Purple CS
DSP: Imaginicse Fairest of them All
Stamp used: TGF
Misc.: Nestablilities Oval and Scapllop die, SU! Ticket Punch
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Monday, May 18, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
CS: SU! Chocolate Chips
DSP: Mindy Terasawa's It's a Girl Thing
Markers: Copics various colors
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
1. Joy of A Place to be Me
2. Margarita of Margarita Crafts
3. Liann of Creating with Aloha
4. Kyoko of Cards and Tags Mania
5. Teri of Big Ideas from a Little Girl
6. Gracie of Created by Gracie
7. Linda of Simple and Sassy Creations
8. Michelle of Mushi's Creative Inspirations
Want a chance to win the these:
Set 2 of the Gorjuss Girls designed by Suzanne Woolcot for Sugar Nellie, Preorder is now closed and these won't be available as singles until late May.
Daisy and Dandelion A5 Paper Collection
Daisy and Dandelion 3 pack of Coloured Stickers
Daisy and Dandelion Clear Stamps
A tube of silicone adhesive
Tub Clear Embossing Powder
Papermania 3 Pack Pigment Stamp Pads
A pack of K&Co Amy Butler Designer Cards.
Forever Friends 3 Pack of stickers
Go to Fiona J Cards and more for your chance to win!!
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
CS: SU! Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip. Memories Kraft
Ink: SU! Close to Cocoa and Baja Breeze
Stamp: SU! Eastern Blossom
Ribbon: SU! Baja Breeze
MISC: SU! Large Oval Punch and Scallop Oval Punch, SU! Mat Pack, Dew Drops and Liquid Pearl - Baby Blue.
1. If you would like a Hula Sweetie, look on the right hand side where the Sweetie preview is and pick a Sweetie you'd like to be dressed in a Hula outfit. Then email me of your choice.
2. Hula Sweetie number 2 (below) is not for sale as that is my personal Sweetie.
3. If interested in a Sweetie whether it be a Hula Sweetie or regular Sweetie email me your choice - pick the Sweetie to the corresponding number (I can change hair or clothing color if you'd like). I will then send you a Paypal invoice for payment of $5, once payment has been received I will then send you the Sweetie file in .png and .tiff file.
4. For those that has already purchased a Sweetie from me and would like the .tiff file please email me.