Monday, November 23, 2009

CD Sleeve

Happy Monday everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting much. Ever since the craft fair I've had no mojo, no inspirations and to be honest, I just wanted to stay away from crafting. I tried and look where its got me, a post at 2:25 AM tryin' to get all my stuff done (*o*) not good. As of right now, I'm trying to schedule a few post for the week since I will be extremely busy this week! I leave for Japan Friday and I have yet to do laundry, pack and get everything else done! Worse is, today I have to take Roxy to the vet for her semi-annual checkup and to get all her shots current before staying at her doggie hotel (^o^). Ahhh, why do I wait last minute? Ugh! Anyhow, just wanted to let everyone know from this week until Dec I will not be able to post much. I really appreciate all who visit, leave comments and send me emails!!!

All right, now on to today's creation. I made this CD Sleeve to house the 2010 CD Calendar which I am giving as a gift to a friend. I just love the stamp image by CC Designs. I love the wings which has SU! Dazzling Diamond it really does make a difference! Sentiment is also from SU!



The 2010 CD Calendars will be available at DD this coming Sunday!

Oh yeah, before I forget, I've noticed a lot of you don't comment when I post a digital LO. I want to take a poll on what we can do to get you interested in digital scrapping or anything digi related. Is it because you are:

1. Not familiar with digital scrapping?
2. Don't have time?
3. Don't like my work (yikes...don't worry I don't like it sometimes either!)?
4. Just not interested?
5. Or other (please explain)

If you don't want to leave a comment, please email me. For those that participate in this survey will be entered to win a prize. I'm not sure what, but you'll get something! LOL! The winner will be announced when I return. You have from now until mid Dec to enter!

Aloha!

10 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Awesome CD sleeve! So cute!

You already know I'm all about the digital! In fact, I'm really considering giving up traditional scrapbooking altogether, go digital and use all my sb supplies for cards!

Unknown said...

Love your designs - did you use Mindy's digi paper for this design - so cute. I don't do scrapbooking but enjoy seeing your layouts.

Katherine said...

Hi Claudette, sorry for not commenting on your digital works but I like them really. I like to make some but I reaaally don't know how! hehehe

Sparkplug17 said...

This pixie and sleeve are just darling!

I love your digital artwork, just not good enough at photoshop yet to do it myself, lol.

joni h said...

great CD sleeve! Love those Swiss Pixies! That DP is so yummy!!
I like working with digital, just need to make time. Photoshop is the best!
Have a great time in Japan! Eat plenty tempura & sushi for me!!
smooches, joni

Cyndi said...

very cute and creative!

Tammy said...

You know I am one of your biggest fans.
I LOVE your LO and always enjoy seeing them.
I'm delighted to see any of your work be it cards/projects/stamping or Digital scrapbooking and LOs.

Joy said...

wonderful CD holder! love that new image from CC designs! as for your LOs! I love the digis! it's so much easier than making regular pages! but I do come to comment on every post! love your work! too cute! have a great Tuesday!

Jenny V. said...

Wonderful CD sleeve. I really adore those Swiss Pixies. I use to work on digi scrapbooking, I have some programs on them. But haven't make the time to continue into it. I also have Photoshop but still learning to make my own digi LO. Your LO always looks so great. TFS!

KymKreates said...

I love digital scrapping and love these CD cards. Great ideas. Cutest thing around. Thanks