Wednesday, November 18, 2009

TGF Digital Wednesday!

Happy Hump Day Wednesday! Here's my LO submission for TGF Digi Wednesday. Yes, I used the Dirty Sugar kit, but recolored it to make it a bit more masculine since the kit was way too girlie! So many possibilities when you go digital! This is why I'd rather scrapbook in digital than traditionally...plus it takes me fo evah! LOL!


Please visit the other talented DCT girls:
OK, to answer some of your questions about the CD Calendar:

These calendars can fit in a regular CD case. It prints month to month sheets. All pages are premade, all you have to do is insert your photo. I have a tutorial on it, just look at the right side of my blog and click on tutorial. Please feel free to email me should you need any help.

8 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Ha, when I saw this, I was like "I didn't get those papers!" lol
super cute pic and love the layout!
x

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely page! Great job with the recoloring.

Jodi said...

Love this page! I love the shades of blues!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Denise said...

Beautiful Claudie! Love the blue.

Michelle Alejandro said...

This is so beautiful! So did Mindy's cd calendar come out already? Can't wait, hehe!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Wow! I can't believe you made it all BLUE! So creative! I need to learn your tricks too! *lol*

Tammy said...

Love the blue and white scheme!

Teri said...

I love this LO! This photo is a real good one of you and M...love the blues too! I love digi scrapping, just wish I had more time to do it!