Wednesday, March 11, 2009

TGF - Fairy Tink

OMG, I'm in love with TGF's latest fairy stamps! They are just too adorable! Just check out this cutie, her name is Fairy Tink! I was lucky enough to get her during the presale! If it wasn't for the dh, I would have never gotten up at 3AM! His alarm clock was on and he kept snoozing it from 3 - 6 AM! Why do men do that? Why can't they either get up at the time they set their alarm or reset it to the time they plan on waking up at? Men! I tell you what, he was lucky I got something out of this whole deal...LOL!

Anyhow, here's a card I did last night which was inspired by Jenn Muraoka:


Supplies:
CS: Misc
DSP: Mindy Terasawa's Flutter Butter Kit
Ink: Momento's Tuxedo Black
Markers: Copics

11 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

she is a cutie...hope all is well...TFS

Jodi said...

Love this image, you did a great job!! =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh she is just so adorable Claudette, love the papers and your colouring, Hugs, Nikki x

Doramiyi said...

Love your card with all the layering. The glitter is the perfect touch for the fairy. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

doramiyi
doramiyi@gmail.com
-CANADA-

Joy said...

Hey girlie girl! Nice job on the fairy!

BTW, love your new office space! I want to come by and see it sometime! Maybe we can stamp together?? :)

MargaritaMD said...

wow chick!! this is ADORABLE!! good job with the coloring and blending!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Denise said...

Wow, what a pretty card! Love that cute image & the layering is awesome. Love the blue & brown.

Elena said...

Very cute! Love how you colored her! The layout is so beautiful!

Joy said...

this tink is so cute! you did a wonderful job coloring her...love that layout and DP! just too cute!

Enjoli said...

OMG! Super cute!! You did a great job! I can't wait to get my Tink. =)

Teri said...

Another cute fairy! I love the colors on this card too!!