Monday, March 30, 2009

Cute Purse and a sweet RAK

Short post today, got an order of invites for a Bridal Shower due this week. So creating for myself is far and few (*0*)

Onto what I've worked on today (while waiting for all the Shower details) is a little purse (lifted this from Enjoli) that holds HK note pads and pen for Grayton (4 years old) who's fighting Leukemia. She loves HK and anything Sanrio related. Saw a bunch of these cute packs of notepads and pens and thought she'd enjoy it along with the purse to take with her during her chemo. She loved the card I gave her earlier and apparently took it with her to the hospital during one of her chemo sessions and wouldn't let it go. So I figured she could write down little notes and what not with this gift. I'm thinking of getting her a few more things to put inside it tomorrow before sending.



Supplies:
CS: SU! Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red
Ribbon: SU! Pink Pirouette Grosgrain
DSP: Fairest of them all (Imaginisce) By Mindy Terasawa

I've been meaning to post this next picture for so long but never got a chance until now. Enjoli from Stamping Under the Sun was such a sweetheart and sent me this RAK for helping her with her banner! She really didn't have to!!! But I love it and I've used the dew drops (I think that's what it's called) for Kathy's little embellishment.



OK that's all I have for now. As always thanks for stopping by and for the sweet comments that you leave!!! Aloha!

12 comments:

Denise said...

What a great RAK, and I just LOVE the bag, so cute!!! Love that Kitty Bunny & of course the paper you used is darling.

Jodi said...

This is a wonderful RAK!! Lucky you! I'm lovin' that paper!!
hugs,
Jodi =)

Linda said...

Aww, that little purse is so darling! I'm sure Grayton will just love it! I'll keep her (& her family) in my prayers. Sweet RAK from Enjoli too! Take care.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

The little purse is gorgeous Claudette and I love her paper pieced top. The cutest papers too ;-) That is so kind of you and Grayton is sure to love her special gift. Big Hugs, Nikki x

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

Too cute...you so sweet and kind to make the Hk bag..she can write away thinking of aunty Claudette...and the RAK is awesome..have a great day

Michelle Alejandro said...

Love those raks! You are a lucky girl, but you so deserve it! TFS!

Michelle Alejandro said...

That purse that you made is so adorable! Love Kathy and I am sure Grayton will love it! What a sweet gesture.

Joy said...

that purse came out so cute! love the DP and that Kathy bunny! you did a great job! love the RAK too. Enjoli is the sweetest! you truly deserve it.

Jamee said...

that bag is so cute!!!

Teri said...

Love the purse, super cute!! Everything you make is cute, cute, cute!!

Kyoko said...

The purse is soo cute and Grayton will just LOVE it! You are so kind. Greak RAK from Enjoli.

Joy said...

Hey Claudette, for that purse with the bunny, the paper isn't a Digi kit is it? That's actual scrapbook paper? I'm looking for that paper and need it for a customer's project. Let me know! Thanks!